Is it really already Wednesday!?
I have been enjoying my first week of break so far. I even laid out for a bit yesterday.
Now one of the draws of this complex, not just that D lives here, was that there are 4 pools. That way I can try to avoid screaming children. Now out of 4 pools, two are open and NOT the ones closest to my apartment. I went to the office and asked about this and of course I was answered with NON-answers and ridiculous crap. I know I am being a brat, but I am paying for this. My rent goes toward 4 pools and I think it is ridiculous that it takes OVER a week to get this straightened out.
Okay so earlier this week, one of my fave bloggers, Stephanie compiled this list and I was literally laughing out loud while I was reading, thus I had to make my own.
NOPE, not a good idea.
- Painting your nails after 8pm
- A 44oz drink on a road trip, peeing every 25minutes is NOT acceptable to other passengers
-'winging' your own salad dressing
- thinking you are going to workout BEFORE work
- Putting off buying toilet paper til the last minute
- Putting of buying gas til the last minute
- thinking 'nah I don't need my phone charger' when heading out for the day
-Putting on liquid eyeliner in the car
-Walking into Target for just one thing
What are some bad ideas?