Monday, June 2, 2014

First Weekend of Summer

Good Morning Dolls!!

So i am OFFICIALLY on summer vacay today!

and of course I couldn't sleep past 7:00am.
figures.

I had a great first weekend of summer & duh since it is Monday, I am here to recap


Friday
Selfie on the way to school
one of my darlings brought his tortoise to school...without asking me..

My room all packed up for summer

**friday night, D & I plus Jen & Cody went to get hibachi and then froyo I was a bad blogger and no photos were taken**

Saturday
D & I were at the gym by 9am
Spoiled myself a bit with getting my hair trimmed & nails done.

OOTD Shorts//Charlotte Russe Shirt// F21 (old)
BBQ & bonfire at Jen & Cody's (there were s'mores and I may have had two #fatgirl)

Sunday
We were huge BUMS until about 2pm. We headed out for lunch and other errands.

Lowes...who knew looking for a tape measure could be so hard...


We played Farkle



That was my weekend.
how was yours?

2 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! Mine was busy! I had lunch with a friend Saturday, then helped my sister clean her house for the gender reveal party. And Sunday was the gender reveal!! It was all fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo insanely jealous of your summer vacay! I could have totally used today off just one teensy tiny little day as I was utterly exhausted :-P

    Your nails came out fabulous, treating yourself is the best!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)