Thursday, June 12, 2014

DIY {Scarf organization}

Good Morning Friends!


I hope your Thursday is treating you well, I mean HEY it is Friday EVE!
and HELLLLOOOO I leave for vacay in TWO DAYS.

I AM GETTING EXCITED.


I am still packing, but almost done bc tomorrow is going to be for last minutes errands and get mahhhh nails diiiiiddd.

#girlduh


anywhoos part of my summer bucket list was to organize my closet. So last week I sat down and tackled it. (i do not have any before pictures, but here are some afters)






However what I really wanted to show you was this--

Scarf Organization. I had found that pin a while ago, and had tried it but it was always too heavy and I was usually in a rush and didn't organize properly.


What you need-
Hanger(s)
Shower Rings
Scarves


I bought my shower rings from the dollar tree and I just used hangers I had in my closet. I have A LOT of scarves so I  used 4 hangers.


1. Now depending on your scarf size, I put about 5-6 rings on the hanger. If you have lighter skinnier scarves you could do more, the same id you have heavier larger scaves, maybe only 4-5 rings.

2. After the rings are attached pull the scarves through, 1 per ring (I did multiple on a ring before & it always ends in a mess). I colored coded mine (rainbow order) just so its easier for me to find the scarf I want to.




BOOM easy scarf organization made easy!

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! All my scarves are in a plastic tote, but once i move and have more room I am doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good organizing project! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)