Sunday, May 18, 2014

Workouts from the week

Happy Sunday!!!

I'm here to share my workouts from this past week! I made it four days this week! I have a little bit of pain in my upper hip so im taking today off! I added 15lbs to my hip adduction & I think maybe I strained it... But taking it easy today!


Monday: 
3.5 miles on treadmill
100 regular crunches 
50 hip raises (lower abs)
50 heel touches
2 45 second planks
3 x 12 fire hydrants (per leg)
3 x 12 donkey kicks (per leg)

Tuesday: 1 hour Zumba class

Wednesday: rest

Thursday: rest

Friday: 3.5 miles treadmill
5 x 12 chest press
5 x 12 lat pull down
3 x 12 shoulder raises (front)
3 x 12 shoulder raises (side)
5 x 12 tricep press

Saturday: 2.5 miles on treadmill 
5 x 12 hip adduction (inner thigh)
5 x 12 hip abduction (glutes)
5 x 12 calf extension 
5 x 12 seated leg curl 

Sunday: rest



How were your workouts this week?!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh careful adding weight too quickly - I did the same recently with my excitement toward new 10lb dumbbells. Some readers recommended to do half the reps as I start and then work my way up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)