Sunday, May 11, 2014

Workouts from the week

HELLLOOOOOO 
happy sunday!!

BEFORE WE START...
I want to say a very happy mother's day to my wonderful mother who i actually get to spend today with finally :)

Now my workout were not on point this week. I won't lie. I only worked out THREE DAYS this week. I know that's not how I will reach my goals. But I'm back on track for next week! I have already meal planned & when I get back to Springfield I am going to meal prep.

Ps still running three straight miles though  :)



Monday: 3.5 miles
50 heel touches
100 regular crunches 
50 hip raises (lower abs)
3 x 12 fire hydrants
50 squats

Tuesday: 1 hour Zumba class

Wednesday: rest
  
Thursday: rest

Friday: 3.25 miles on treadmill
5 x 12 hip adduction 
5 x 12 seated leg press
50 squats
5 x 12 calf extension 

Saturday: rest (out of town)

Sunday: rest (out if town)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for having a meal plan! Congrats on your running stamina still <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea to post what you did. I might do that too so I will be more accountable to push myself more at the gym!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)