Sunday, May 25, 2014

Workout Recap!

Happy afternoooon!

I hope everyone is enjoying this weather & holiday weekend! We just got done with lunch with D's family. I'm taking a much needed rest day bc my legs are dying! But I am here to share my workouts from the week!



Monday: 
3.5 miles on treadmill
5 x 12 chest press 
3 x 12 shoulder raises (front)
3 x 12 shoulder raises (side)
5 x 12 lat pull down
5 x 12 tricep press

Tuesday: 1 hour Zumba class 

Wednesday: rest

Thursday: rest

Friday: 2.5 miles on treadmill
5 x 12 hip adduction (innerthigh) 
50 squats 
5 x 12 calf extension
5 x 12 seated leg curl
5 x 12 leg extension 

Saturday: 3.5 miles on treadmill
100 regular crunches 
50 lower ab raises
3 x 12 fire hydrants ( per leg )
3 x 12 donkey kicks ( per leg )

I didn't lift as much as I wanted to, but it seemed we needed to be places every day after workouts so I cut done short! Next week is a new week though!

How were your workouts this week?!

1 comment:

  1. Your Saturday workout is an awesome one that I can do at home, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)