Thursday, May 8, 2014

whatcha been doooooin girl. {pinterest}

GOOD MORNING!

Today is our last day (for this week) of MAP testing aka our state wide standardized testing.


praise the lord.
the peace & quiet is nice but I am ready to get back to normal stuff tomorrow.
aka rowdy kids who are making me have grey hairs.

MMMMMKAY, so i have been on pinterest a lot more lately..
here is what I have been pinning (i'll spare you the boring teacher stuff)

sometimes you need a mushy quote #love

 
Teacher life.


Dave thought this was such a cool idea

  with all my friends having babies I have been on the kids section more & more

Can i have a house now. OBSESSED

DIY this summer?

I'm still lusting over all maxis


Duh.

Okay one more mushy

What have you been pinning?

2 comments:

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)