Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday Confesh Sesh

Well Wednesday!

Is anyone else glad this week is about half over with. I am ready for a three day weekend of relaxing with my cute man & hanging out with the girls...plus a few beverages :)

anyways, this teacher is ready for summer vacay (i bet you never guessed that....) but before my kiddos come racing in I have a few confessions--

+ I may have bought lobster pjs. They were too cute to pass up.



+ I have a countdown on my desk of how many days til summer (7 school days if you were wondering)

+ I have a to-do list for the REST of the year done with categories and all



+ I have become obsessed with yogurt & granola for breakfast & desserts



+ I may have been a super sensitive grouchy brat yesterday morning, I am so lucky dave doesn't get annoyed with me easily

+ I am wanting to take  rest day today, but am forcing myself to the gym & taking a rest day tomorrow #summerbod



What are you confessing?

7 comments:

  1. Those lobstah pj's are the cutest! And I love yogurt and granola :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really glad I am not the only person who makes color categorized to-do lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to LOVE your summer. Only 7 days, you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous of your rest of the year to do list. Organizing makes me giddy!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)