Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#TheMayProject PLUS tough it out tuesday

Okay so YES May has been in session for 6 days
Im late to the party,


as always.
So last week when I was perusing around the interwebz, I was creeping on this lady (who is so down to earth & a total motivator) i saw she is participating this thing call the #themayproject .

I thought this was a fab idea. As most of you know I have been on a journey to get healthier. I joined a gym, meal planed and all around trying to make better health choices.

So when i came across this idea and the way she described it as--

"The goal of this campaign is simple: take positive actions to enhance your well-being and support yourself as you fall in love with living more and more each day."

I LOVE THAT.

especially the part about "...positive actions to enhance your well-being..."

Positivity is the thing.  AND I am trying to have more of it in my life.




SO the question is HOW am i going to make positive actions to enhance MY life..

+Speak positive about others. I'd like to think I do not go around talking about other people in a bad way...however we are guilty. Sometimes it slips out. I need to make a conscious effort to speak kindly to and about others.

+Worry less. We all know I worry, about everything. Relax.

+Don't allow silly guilt (over having a potato chip or a piece of chocolate etc) ruin my day, but to move on and enjoy life.

+ DIY, don't just plan and think about it, do it.

+Get my apartment organized

+Workout hard, especially on those days I don't want to be there.


This fitness/health journey I am on IS to make myself happier & that it what tough it out tuesday is ALL about. So i want to incorporate what I am doing for this #mayproject on tuesdays for the rest of the month.

What are you doing to better yourself?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! Positivity is the key!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being positive is something I think adults struggle with as we get older. I know that throughout my 20s it has been more difficult to maintain a positive outlook on some things. I think what I love most about the blog world is that there are so many positive people (whether is it genuine or not) it really helps remind me that I should be focusing on the positive as much as possible.

    Thank you for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beyond in love with this. Like head over heels in love! Now I'm scribbling things on a piece of paper next to me about positive actions to enhance my life! This is awesome! Love it so much! I know I've said that like 4 times already, but guess what.. I love your list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It's not about working out and food all the time - it's also about your spirit and your soul getting some happy love too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)