Friday, May 16, 2014

Pit & Peak

OH MY GOD.

IT IS FRIDAY & I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!!



this has been  such a long week and I am dying for a morning to sleep in.
Just gotta make it until 3pm.
I can do it.


anyways since this has been such a long week I thought I'd share some pits & peaks.

Let's get the bad stuff outta the way first.

Pits
* The fact that this has been a looooooong week. It literally feels like it has lasted FOREVER.

*They are re-doing the windows in the classrooms in our hallway so that means we have to pack up our entire rooms into boxes. I have made my to-do lists and have boxes but I can only pack so much because I have to teach for another two weeks....it's driving me nuts to have half a room packed.

 *I went over on my data. I suck. I have no wifi @ school.... It's annoying.


Peaks
* We finished MAP testing this week! THANK GOD!!!

* I tried out 2 new recipes and they turned out AH-Mazing! Even D approved...plus they were healthy!

*After today I have 9 school days left until summer!!! I CAN DO IT!





3:00pm cannot come soon enough!



How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. you should have used an Olaf "IN SUMMMMMERRRR" picture for your summer excitement

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)