Thursday, May 15, 2014

Obsessed

it's thursday.


THE LAST DAY OF MAP....hollllla
(map is our standardized testing for Missouri)


I am SO SO ready for this week to be over. Next week is our last full week.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is ALMOST summer break.

anywhoooooos I thought I'd bring ya another post of things I am obsessed with. I did a post like this a while ago.

I feel like it's time to do one again!


{1} Edamame. I eat at least 3 times a week in my lunch. I buy the frozen ones (still on pod) the separate into a baggie for lunch. I dip them into low sodium soy sauce. NOMNOM. I don't like mine warmed, so i just eat them defrosted from the fridge. #healthywin

{2} Looking at DIY projects to do this summer. These are a few I wanna do..(yes a few are repeats bc i haven't gotten to them yet.


{3} The fact that in LESS than a month I will be on the beach. eeeeek :)

{4} Getting another tattoo. I have finally decided what I want...now I just need to do it..

{5} Orange is the New Black. LOVEEEEEE. the new season comes out in a few weeks so D & I are re-watching the first season and i forgot how addicting it is!!!




WHAT ARE 5 THINGS YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH LATELY??



3 comments:

  1. I love edamame too! I can't think of 5 things I am currently obsessed with, but I am loving blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Orange is the New Black to come back on! Where are you headed for your beach trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started Orange is the New Black yesterday and I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)