Monday, May 5, 2014

My weekend {in pictures}

Good Morning!!


So Monday is upon us and I am not hating it that much actually. We start MAP (which is state-wide testing) this week. It is all morning Tuesday-Thursday & next week the same days.

I think this will make my days fly by. Well I am hoping anyway. Oh & it doesn't hurt that I only have three Mondays left until summer (well 3 counting today)

PLUS the weather is going to be in the 80s for a lot of this week & i totally dig that.


DON'T mistake though, i didn't want this weekend to be over, not one bit.
This is what my weekend looked like






delicious food
workouts
shopping
snuggles with my love



all wonderful wonderful things.

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)