Friday, May 30, 2014

Last Day


Holy Hell.


Today is my last day of my first year of teaching.




HOW ON EARTH did it get here so fast? I cannot believe it is already over. There were many ups and downs and thoughts that this day would never EVER be here...but looky here.

here it is.

I remember when I first got the teaching job and my life totally took a shoot upward. I was so excited and filled with determination.


Then there was the 1st day that I was scared of and that I sweated through.

There were days that were hard and days that made me flat out laugh out loud.

and now we are here. the last day.


Dear Students,
What a year this has been. I have enjoyed each of you this year. Some more than others. But i have loved all of you. Thank you for making this first year, one I will never forget. We have laughed, cried, hugged and been angry together. We truly are a family and I am so blessed that each of you have been in my life. Don't worry little ones, I will have you again next year since we loop, so this really isn't a good bye, just a see you in the fall.

Love always,
Miss S


Happy Friday Loves!


4 comments:

  1. this is such a milestone! congrats lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Congrats on completing your first year! YOU are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww *tear* congrats hun!!! Your stories from the classroom are hilarious, can't wait for more shenanigans next year. Enjoy your summer JEALOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS - and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)