Friday, May 23, 2014

Dear Friday

HHAPPPPPYYYY FRIIIIDAY!




hollllla for a three day weekend!
i will take that any and all times, please & thank you.


We still have four days next week, but this time next week it will be MY last day! EEEEEK :)
Summertime,  i am comin' for ya.

But anyways since it is friday I am writing letters.


Dear Weekend, good lord I have needed you. I have many plans in store for you that include sleeping in, naps, & working out.

Dear Class, You have been a little cray this week but I am going to miss you this summer. I am glad that I will be seeing you again in the fall for fourth grade (we loop, which means we have the same class for 3rd and 4th grade)

Dear Texas, I cannot wait to visit you!! THREE WEEKS!!!

Dear Gym, I had such a good run at you yesterday. It was marvelous and I am ready for some time together this weekend!

Dear Sweet Haven, you are too precious for words. Watching D hold you makes my heart so full. He is such a proud uncle.




Dear BRAVO, I am sorry I have been neglecting you and the only time i seem to watch you is when I am running. I promise I have not forgotten you!


Enjoy your weekend beauties.
Follow along on the fun via instagram -- sarah71389







1 comment:

  1. have a great weekend!!
    i am so proud of you and killing it at the gym!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)