Sunday, April 27, 2014

Workout recap

Happy Sunday babes! Why do weekends seem to zoom  by!? We were at my sisters school this weekend so it went by even faster!

I of course am here to share my workouts for the week!



Monday: 2.5 miles on treadmill
5 x 12 on hip adduction (inner thigh)
70 squats  
5 x 12 seated leg press
5 x 12 leg curl 
5 x 12 calf extension 
5 x 12 leg extension
5 x 12 hip abduction (glutes)

Tuesday: 1 Hour Zumba class

Wednesday: rest

Thursday: 2.5 miles on treadmill
5 x 12 chest press 
5 x 12 lat pull down 
5 x 12 tricep press
3 x 12 tricep push down 
5 x 12 row


Friday: rest

Saturday: REST

Sunday: REST 

I didn't make it as much as I wanted to this week. But anything I say is an excuse! Tomorrow is a fresh start!


Have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. i envy your workouts! i want to to workout more, i just get lazy! i guess this week i'm gonna hit it up. maybe i should just follow your plans and that'll help?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing all the rest. It's important!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)