Sunday, April 13, 2014

Workout Recap


happy sunday pretty people!!

I had a wonderful weekend and I am so ready for this four day week!!
As always I am here to share my workouts with you from the past week!


I like keeping  of my workouts, especially when I am feeling down on myself, i can look back and see all the stuff I have done!! Also, even if not one reads it (BUT I LOVE THAT YOU ARE HERE & YOU ARE READING IT) It keeps me motivated.


If you ever have questions about what i am doing/what the exercise work on my bod, let me know.

Monday: 2.5 miles on treadmill
100 regular crunches 
5 x 12 tricep press 
5 x 10 chest press
5 x 12 lat pull down 
5 x 10 tricep push down 
5 x 12 row machine

Tuesday: 1 Hour Zumba Class (i encourage anyone thinking of going, TO GO!!!!-- have zero rhythm and mess up pretty much every song, BUT I am moving and the hour goes by a lot faster than at the gym. Plus, I'd rather look silly for an hour and then hate my bod for lifetime, also people are too busy watching the instructor to watch you.) 

Wednesday: rest

Thursday: 2.5 miles on treadmill
70 squats 
5 x 12 hip adduction (inner thigh)
5 x 12 leg press
5 x 12 leg curl
5 x 12 hip abduction
5 x 10 leg extension (aka killers)

Friday: rest 

Saturday: 2.5 miles in treadmill 
50 heel touches 
100 regular crunches 
40 lower ab (hip raises)
5 x 12 tricep press
5 x 12 lat pull down 
5 x 12 chest press 

Sunday: Rest




Had a great week. I have been feeling a bit sore lately, but hey! That is a good thing right?!
I have run 2 straight miles every time I have run this week! Holllllaaaa :)
Could I be becoming a runner?


How were your workouts this week?


3 comments:

  1. I really want to try zumba, I don't know why I keep putting it off I just need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started taking dance classes a few months ago and I went from zero rhythm to dancing up a STORM! I love zumba and I love a class my gym offers called "group groove". It's a little more hip hop and it's the one I'm better at - but I love how it takes me out of my comfort zone.

    Jessi @ Not the Average Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have zero rhythm and am terrified of trying zumba. I might try it alone in my house before I take it to the public eye haha :) Great job getting your workouts in!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)