Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Recap

HAPPPPPY MONDAY!
Goodness this weekend flew by. The next few weekends are going to be backed much like this one. D & I went to my sister's family weekend for this organization she is in at college. It was fun. We did a service event (making dog toys), BBQ, desert auction & Family Feud.



Friday 

{1} supporting my cards with a new tshirt
{2} sweet tea in a mason jar, nothin better
{3} Mexican double date night
{4} sitting on Jen & Cody's patio 

Saturday
{1} Healthy Breakfast in the car on the way up
{2} Car Selfie, duh.
{3}After all the events (which I forgot to take pics of) We antiqued.
{4} D & I


Sunday
{1} Sunday was my mom's birthday so my sister made her a cake and we celebrated with breakfast &presents
{2} A very stormy drive home
{3} Sunday night after we got back we went to D's parents & his niece was there.
{4} Seeing him with her makes my heart so full.




How was your weekend??

3 comments:

  1. Making dog toys?! Did you make Walty one? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest leggings on the stormy drive home, though! :) Seeing guys with little babies is the most precious thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the pics of D with his niece... absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)