Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tough It Out Tuesday {Workout Playlist}

Happy Tuesday Ladies! We make it though Monday...that's half the battle right??


OH &&&&& Happy April Fools :)

Well anyways since it is Tuesday, I am of course linking up for  Tough it out Tuesday! Basically just sharing fitness related posts and keeping people motivated!! (myself included)


So i am a huge music listener while working out. Music simply pumps me up and making the running go by faster...HOWEVER, since I am huge country music fan, I do not know a lot 'dirty rap' which tends to be what pumps me up.

THUS

this post is two-fold.
One, i want to share what I have been listen to during workouts & get ideas for new music to add to my rotations.

So I love to hit it old school and listen to some of my fave high school jams.


E.I By Nelly


Dirrty by Christine Aguilera



Country Girl Shake it for Me by Luke Bryan

(because, duh.)


OKAY now your turn!! What are you listening to get pumped up and get through your workout??
Are you linking up?

Allieology

7 comments:

  1. I just did a post like this on Saturday! I love all these songs.

    The Grand Adventures of Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the link-up. I love when Christina's Dirrty comes on while working out and also when Fighter comes on. Two of my favorite workout jams! My favorite lately though is Lil Jon's Turn Down for What.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES duh to Luke Bryan <3

    And I still love Dirrrrty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE listening to old school stuff while working out! I've also been listening to The Man by Aloe Blacc and Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith, hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rotate between rock, dance/EDM, and rap -- it all depends on my mood! Try Flux Pavilion "I Can't Stop" and Missy Elliot's Pandora station is always a good one to listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one thing I hate about working out with other people, is that I can't really listen to songs that pump me up and keep me motivated. Love these songs though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Girl!

    Jordan featured both of us in her Friday "Ladies I'd Love to Work Out With" post. Obviously that means that we should be friends! :) Looking forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)