Thursday, April 24, 2014

Things that make Life Good

Good Morning my friends!

I am still pouty that i have to be back at work I thought I'd put a focus on things that make life just a little better. Now I have told you about the little things in life once before, but there is such beauty around us, i wanted to share a few more.


{1} 75 degree days that are sunny. Weather affects my mood & when it's pretty out things just seem better.

{2} Daisies. A daisy will never make you sad. plus they are my fave.



{3} When jeans that didn't fit you three months ago, slip right on.

{4} 'Friends' Re-runs

my favorite of all.

{5} New notepads for all the lists i love to make

{6} Clean clothes fresh from the dryer.

{7} New Nail Polish.

{8} Hearing 'have you lost weight?'


{9} A fresh hair cut that you love

{10} Finding a show on Netflix that you love & become obsessed with coughMADMENcough


What things make you happy?

6 comments:

  1. I love notepads and little notebooks to make lists. I have them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I need to start Mad Men don't I? Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends! Amen, sister! I love finding shows on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this list! i do a thankful thursday list every other week and then i add them to my list of 1000 things! its based off a book i read and i'm trying to recreate a list of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your whole list... and PIVOT! That episode is up there with Ross' tan, but nothing beats pivot and "Chandler?! The next best thing would have been Monica!"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)