Friday, April 25, 2014

Pit & Peak

Holy Cow is it already friday!




bring in the hallelujah choir!


I am so glad it's the weekend. We are heading up to my sister's college tomorrow morning for her family weekend. I am excited and plus the weather is suppose to be beautiful :) I like that.

But since it's friday I thought I'd like up with Allie, for Pit & Peak.

Pits---let's get the bad stuff outta the way first.

.... the kids are ready for summer. I am ready for summer. They have been rowdy & i have been cranky. We can make it a few more weeks my darlings. We can I promise.

.... I have been feeling kinda sickly lately. I am pretty sure it's from not so great food choices i made twice this week but my belly has been all kinds of sick. Eat crap, feel like crap.

Peaks

.... We are seeing my family again this weekend! TWO WHOLE weekends in a row!!!

.... the weather has been simply amazing and having the windows open in my classroom is so fabulous

.... I have figured out two DIY projects I plan on doing in my bathroom {now just to do them}


have a wonderful weekend friends! I'll see ya on monday.


***unless you wanna follow along on my fun this weekend, you can be my friend on instagram--- sarah71389***


5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to open my windows two days in a row last week and it was magical!! Then yesterday it snowed so that put an end to that...here's hoping summer hurries up and gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssh, diy. thats totally something i plan on doing. but never end up doing...
    yay for great weather! i'm excited to get outside and go running again finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pssh, diy. thats totally something i plan on doing. but never end up doing...
    yay for great weather! i'm excited to get outside and go running again finally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your instagram shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)