Thursday, April 17, 2014

Currently

Good Morning!!

So HEYYYYOOOOOO today is my friday!!
I am SO excited for this weekend! My parents and sister are coming in to town tomorrow and we have great weekend planned. Lots of shopping, eating and maybe a few adult beverages ;)

Thursdays are one of my favorite days because I have two special classes (Art & Music) which means i  have two 50 minute periods where my kiddos are out of the room and I can work in peace :) Not a bad way to start the weekend.

Alrighty onto the business...

I am Currently

{Reading} YEAH  still insurgent. I have been SO busy I have had zero time for reading for just enjoyment.  UGH, I plan on finishing hopefully this weekend.

{Drinking} Water, duh. I drink it like its going outta style, and i pee all day err day.

{Watching} Cards Games. I am so glad (as is D) that are redbirds are back on TV. All is right in the world when those redbirds play.

{Excited} for this weekend! I cannot wait for the family to get here and start relaxing. PLUS a 4 day weekend, I will take that every dang time.

{Wanting} Summer, real bad people. I NEEEED this break. The kiddos have been a little nut-o, which makes me a little nut-o.

{Eating} A lot of veggies. I stocked up when I went to aldis on steamer veggies (its broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix) that were a DOLLLLLA  a piece.

{Loving} all the support my blog friends have been giving me about working and getting healthy :)



happy friday..i mean thursday
:)

8 comments:

  1. Beyond jealous that today is your Friday!! Have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that it's baseball season again, there's just something calming about having the game on at night and hearing the buzz from the stadium :)

    Happy "Friday"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek. Finish Insurgent and tell me what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo straight up i pee all day err day. small bladder for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhhhhhh so jealous right now. We feel about football the way y'all feel about baseball :) Hope you have a great 4 day weekend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you finish up Insurgent so we can talk about it!!!! And yes bring on the summmmmmatime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Cheers to a glass of water and peeing all day errrday! hehehehehe. You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)