Wednesday, April 30, 2014

5 things I am loving

HAPPY Wednesday! I am so glad this week is half over.
The weather has been dark and grey and I am ready for beautiful weather this weekend :)


NOT TO MENTION, i forgot my tennis shoes for zumba last night. EFF MY LIFE. I always always look forward to Zumba, and since I work 40 minutes from home, I wasn't able to go home and get my shoes in time for class. BOOOO

but hey we still went to the gym, points for me :)

Okay moooooving on.

here a 5 things I am loving on this wednesday--

{1} This song



I just love dustin lynch, his voice is so great.

{2} MAXIS. I am obsessed and I need more skirts and dresses STAT.

{3} 23 days left until 2.5 months off of glorious summer! I cannot wait for may 30th!!!

{4} This little one. I cannot get enough of her.



{5} ECARDS



Happy Wednesday :)

5 comments:

  1. ha! love that last one. Also: target totally has some super cute maxi skirts right now.
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some new maxi dresses. LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have an ecards daily desk calendar and it is the love of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ It's true, Melissa loves her eCards. But yes, I LOVE maxi's and wore my 1st of the year today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES to maxis.... so comfy and cute at the same time. I keep adding more to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)