Sunday, March 2, 2014

Workout Recap

GOOD MORNING :)
I am back this sunday to share my workouts from the week.




Monday: 2.41 on treadmill
50 regular crunches 
3 sets of 10 fire hydrants (per leg)
3 sets of 10 on seated bench press
3 sets of 10 mid row 
3 sets of 10 oh tricep push down 

Tuesday: 2.12 on treadmill 
100 regular crunches 
50 oblique crunches 
50 lower ab crunches 
3 sets of 10 seated bench press 
3 sets of 10 mid row
3 sets of 10 tricep push down 

Wednesday: hour long Zumba class

Thursday: REST.....AKA JASON ALDEAN!!! :)

Friday: 1.75 miles on treadmill (where I ran 80 percent of)
100 regular crunches
50 heel touches
50 squats 
5 sets of 10 leg press
3 sets of 10 hydrants (per leg)
30 lunges per leg
20 side lunges per leg

Saturday: REST

Sunday: 2.5 miles on treadmill
50 regular crunches
50 heel touches 
5 sets of 10 seated bench press
5 sets of 10 mid row
5 sets of 10 tricep push down
5 sets of 10 lat pull down 

I had a great week of workouts and am feeling great. I want to keep this up into next week. I have started following fitness IGs and am looking to incorporate more exercises into my workouts for after cardio.

I am going to be focusing even more on my eating. I would say I do really good about 85 percent of the time, but I need to step it up. I want to try more recipes and mix it up. I have got to stick to my meal plan and not let that sneaky D get me off track.

that boy loves chinese and pizza.
and cheese.


I have been bringing a lot of steamed veggies for lunch with chicken/turkey sausage for my lunches.
I also made some mini pizzas (sandwhich round thins, tsp of sauce per side, chicken, & 1 string cut up and shared between thins) Microwave to melt and heat everything...DELISH!!!!

Those are just a few ways I am trying to lighten up/health-up my lunches!

hope everyone had a great weekend!!



2 comments:

  1. The boys always make it harder to stay on track.... even after I cook a healthy dinner he'll be snacking later and then I get tempted too. He's only satisfied if we indulge in the bad stuff like pizza or burgers :-P

    Keep it up gurlie, you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)