Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Workin' on my fitness {tough it out}

Hi friends!

So as we all know I have been really trying to focus on my fitness and getting healthy
errr.. skinny (let's be honest)

I mean obviously I want to be strong and fit as well, but I also don't want that muffin top!

So my girls Allie & Kay are starting a fitness/health link up called Tough It Out Tuesdays!!

EEEEK :)
I am so in love with the link up idea. I am always looking for motivation etc.
So this week I wanted to share a few new workout things  I have been trying in addition to running/cardio.

*I am in no way an expert, but these moves have been making me really feel the burn and I am so sore the next day so...yeah, gotta be working right?*


Fire Hydrants

I have been doing these a lot more, especially on ass and arm day!  The burn has been real friends. I was doing 3 sets of 10 (per leg) I think I am going to bump it up to 5 sets of 10. They are simple but work!

  


Donkey Kicks

I feel silly doing them, but the burn is intense so I know I am doing something right!! Gotta get 'dat ass' ( I am bumping this one up to 5 sets of 10 as well)


 


 
Both of these are simple & do not take the long.
I hope you try them out!!
 
happy tuesday!
Tales of a Twenty Something

6 comments:

  1. I do both of these workouts!! Love them! I need some better ab workouts..that's my hardest area. :/
    You're doing awesome, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I NEED to do fire hydrants! That looks like a good inner thigh workout and I totally need to do more of those. Good workout moves! And now I'm adding fire hydrants to my workouts, so you pretty much rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the hardest time finding workouts like this! I'm not in the least bit flexible, so I'm sure that's my problem. However, these look like they could be easy, even for me! GET IT GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken an unintentional hiatus from blogging but when I come back, this is SO a linkup I could get behind!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always did both of those moves on the dance team that I am on! they are wonderful and definitely leave your booty burning!
    xoxo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)