Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Happenings

Oh helllllo there Monday!
Not happy to see you! This weather is amazing but instead of enjoying it, I will be stuck at school from 7:00am-8:00pm for parent-teacher conferences! UGGH, its gonna be a long week!

But that does mean I get a 4 day weekend! (Since we don't get spring break we have three four day weekends--the next one is Easter weekend)

I had a great weekend, but it went too fast as usual!

Friday
{1} selfie on a friday
{2} I finally got my premier jewelry, obsessed!
{3} loved this quote, I think I can, I think I can 
{3} Delicious wine night (there was pizza too...no guilt)

 Saturday
{1} D & I went to school in Saturday morning so I could work on things 
{2} it was pouring cats & dogs... So I borrowed Ds hat 
{3} killed a Saturday morning workout
We went to our fave bar on Saturday & had do much fun... Photo shoot obviously...

Sunday 
I was a bad blogger and  didn't take any pictures. D & I worked out then headed out to his parents for lunch and hung out there. Nothing too crazy

I also blogged my workouts last week on Sunday 

Happy Monday friends!!! 

5 comments:

  1. I have a short week too and I could not be more happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7-8? That IS a long day. Boo. Love that jewelry! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a short week too! Since I work full-time but am in school, I'm giving myself a "mini spring break" and taking Friday and Monday off. :) Good luck with your PT conferences, you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never feel guilt about pizza and wine especially on the weekend ;-)

    And whoooo wee you have a long day, but you're halfway there and that 4 day weekend is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute for words!

    I actually like the idea of 4 3-day weekends. That gives you a little something to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)