Sunday, February 23, 2014

Workout Recap

Good Afternoon!!
I am back to share my workouts for the week! I only made it 4 times, I am going to try for 5 this next week.



My eating this weekend (Yesterday and Friday) was not great. Not awful, but not perfect.
Next week is a new week!

Tuesday: 2.10 on treadmill 
100 regular crunches
50 lower ab raises 
50 oblique crunches 
3 sets of 10 seated bench press
3 sets of 10 mid row
5 sets of 10 tricep push down 
3 sets of 10 lat pull down


Wednesday: Hour Zumba class

Saturday:1.63 on treadmill
50 squats
5 sets of 10 on leg press (where I pressed ten more pounds than usual)
25 regular lunges per leg
20 side lunges per leg

Sunday: 2 miles on treadmill
100 regular crunches
50 oblique crunches
50 heel touches 
50 squats 
3 sets of 10 mid row
5 sets of 10 tricep push down 
5 sets of 10 lat pull down 


Here's to another week of working toward my goals!

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the awesome work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all these strength training tid bits! Lat pulldown and tricep push downs are some of my favorites! Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is awesome, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post motivated me to add more to my own workout yesterday, so thank you! keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)