Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Workout Recap

So I've been keeping track of my workouts and I thought I'd start sharing them on Sundays! I want to keep myself responsible!


Monday: 2.93 on elliptical
100 regular crunches 
50 heel touches
50 oblique crunches 
50 squats
5 sets of ten on the leg press

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Hour Long Zumba class
 
Thursday- I was a bum & exhausted from work..., so we shall say rest day

Friday: 2.14 on treadmill 
100 regular crunches
50 heel touches
50 oblique crunches 
50 lower ab raises 
3 sets of 10 donkey kicks
3 sets of 10 fire hydrants
3 sets of 10 mid row machine
3 sets of 10 seated bench press machine 
3 sets of 10 tricep push down 

Sunday: 2.93 on elliptical
50 oblique crunches
50 lower ab raises
100 regular crunches 
50 squats 
5 sets of 10 on leg press machine
30 lunges per leg
20 side lunges 


Ps I have lost 9 lbs since jan 13 :)

6 comments:

  1. Look at you go girl! That is amazing, and don't beat yourself over the rest days, life happens and your body actually needs the rest and shouldn't be overworked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome! i'm hoping you'll link up at the end of the month, we do a 30 miles in 30 days challenge but any fitness related activity counts!! keep up the awesome work, i love seeing how others workout to stay in shape, sometimes i even find new ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo!! Nine pounds is NOT easy! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SARAH I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. 9 pounds?! That is so inspiring! You're doing a great job and I look forward to seeing your updates every Sunday! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)