Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day- Friday Letters

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!




I know many of you are dreading today! As we all know I am lover of Valentine's Day (and not just because I have one this year).

If you cannot be happy about V-Day then at least be happy that it is Friday!


** shout out happy birthday to Jordan!!!**. 
Love ya girl!  

and because it is friday I am doing Friday Letters

Dear school, thank you for this day off. I know since it was already scheduled you could have taken back for make up for snow days, but I appreciate you didn't.

Dear Weather, HEY GIRL HEY!!! I am so glad you are doing your thannng! Loving these warmer temps, keep it up!

Dear Self, KEEP WORKING OUT! I know it is easy to slack and you want to eat all the chocolate all the time. RESTRAINT!! You can do this!

Dear D, i cannot wait to spend this evening with you. I am so glad that you are my first real valentine and I cannot wait to celebrate with you night! Love you!

Dear Kiddos, I sure hope you get lots of energy out this weekend are ready to hit it hard next week! We got a lot to do friends!

Dear Jason Aldean, I will be seeing you in two short weeks! I CANNNNNOT WAIT!! tyler farr & FLGA you too!!


Happy Friday Friends! I hope you have a great Valentine's Day, no matter what you're doing!



XO



7 comments:

  1. awww you're so sweet! Happy Vday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy V-Day girl! we were supposed to have a staff development day but got rescheduled due to snow so we have a make-up day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what D has in store for you, happy valentines day gurlie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy your valentine's day! and keep up the awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I please tag along with you to your concert?! ;) hope you had a great valentine's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the shoutout! You are so sweet :) Love ya too girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)