Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessional Friday {Getting to Know You}

Oh HELLO FRIDAY!


I am not totally sure of my plans for the weekend. I know I am getting a new shelf for above my bed and that is about it. I was thinking of perusing around ULTA. I have been watching TOO amny make up vlogs since I have been out because of the snow and now I think I need tons of new make up. I also need tons more monies.
ugh....

I hope there is sleeping in, working out and getting the next book in Divergent...I HAVE TO get it.
stat.



SO I am trying the new-esque confession friday with Miss Leslie! I adore her and i love this idea.
obvi I love all quizzes and question/answer type posts! aka myspace quizzes


1. What's your middle name? Christine
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live? Somewhere near the beach. I'd like to say I'd stay in the US, but I just don't know. Just near the beach.
3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures. uh hello, you know me. Cheese, Reality TV, Chocolate
4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued? I love that I get to do new things each day, i get to see growth and smiling kiddies. A new career, Trophy Wife. duh
5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.) iPhone, lap top, MK watch, dark skinnies, and Harry Potter DVD Set.
6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy? cray cray. Don't get me wrong, i would love to be able to do that..but i am pretty sure i'd die.
#Iworkout

7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Sesame Chicken with white rice & crab ragoon
8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go! Dave this morning before he went to work
9. Favorite childhood toy Oh gosh... I don't know. Probably my stuffed dog, i still have under my pillow on my bed.  ORRRRRR my spice girl barbie doll
10. Breakfast cereal of choice No cals counted?! probably captain crunch, Counting Cals?! Cherrios



Go link up!
Happy Friday!!
XO

2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of link up! I'm a sucker for surveys. I would love to live near or on the beach. I am happiest when I'm at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I lost it at that gif... hilarious! Thank you for brightening up my Friday friend ;-)

    And YES to grabbing the HP set in the event of a fire! Only the necessities!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)