Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekened Blate

Oh hey there monday,
a monday I was suppose to have off. However, since we had so many snow days...they took MLK from us.

I would have enjoyed sleeping in, but I am ready to see my third graders!

SOOOOOOO this weekend was my BLATE!!!! Stephanie came to town and we had a fab weekend!! She got in friday night. It was filled with wine, food and a little fireball :) Saturday we shopped,, did lunch & then watched a lot of Pretty Woman. Saturday Night  a few of D & my friends came over and I made dinner before we headed out to the karaoke bar...where many beverages were had. I am so glad she FINALLY came to see me in SPFD :)

{1} Whole wheat tortilla pizza on Friday Night
{2} Kale Dip & Fireball on Friday
{3} Selfies my handsome boyfriend sends me
{4} Breakfast on the go!

{1} Jen & Steph
{2} D & I
{3} MUGS ON MUGS with Steph
{4} The girls of our group




How was your weekend??!
Let's Conquer this week!

7 comments:

  1. OMG, that selfie of D. So funny!!!
    I had fun and D and all your friends are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brave girls mixing wine with fireball!

    I used to have this day off too with my old job, but not with my new one :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That selfie of D is priceless! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! Looks like a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)