Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday Shmooozeday

Good Morning! 

DIDYA miss me yesterday?? I was busy with my first monday back at school in i don't even know how long plus I had a doctors appt...thus no blog post.

Nothing too exciting in these parts. The weekend was amazing..weather wise. 56 degrees was like swim suit weather...almost. Since we have been stuck inside for so long we got out n about (Im a bad blogger & that was legit all the pics i took.


(down left first)
1.Had qdoba with Lindsey on Friday night
2.OOTD for saturday out running errands
3.Healthy snack during the day
4.WHICH WICH with D on Saturday
5.Famous Dave's for date night

i feel like i ate out a lot, but at least  did healthy options at WHICH WICH & qdoba! #fitness

ooooh D & I got a great workout in on Saturday morning. It felt so great to get it movin first thing in the morning! Staying motivated and meal planning is a go for this week! Plus Zumba on Wednesday which I am super excited about!



Only 4 days til the weekend :)

XO

4 comments:

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)