Monday, January 6, 2014

Snowmagedon Part 2

See you should have found me at school today. I should be teaching 25 little ones about graphing and main idea in non-fiction texts. I should be..

instead i am at home... for yet ANOTHER Snowday! We got about 4 inches over the weekend and currently with windchill it is -20 outside. 

WTF!
needless to say school was cancelled along with many other business all around the ozarks. As I sit & complain, my parents (who are in STL) got about 10 inches this weekend, so i guess it isn't too bad.

 I have cabin fever, I want to go back to school, I want to see me kids.'
end of story.
Since it was bitter cold this weeked D & I didn't do too terribly much


{1} I found this quote on friday, and it rings to true in my heart
{2} D rocking his Duck Dynasty tee my sister got him for xmas
{3} We went to D's parent's house on saturday and played what else...Aggravation. It is now  basically a tradition
{4} Snuggled up at D's on Sunday Morning!
{1} Healthy Brunch on Monday, Shrimp, grilled zucchini, & beans
{2} Got a workout in on Sunday (even though it's about 200 feet to apartment gym, i died of cold on the way)
{3} Cooking up veggies&chicken in my new Calphalon skillet for din!
{4} Fajitas, Black Beans & Mama's Family to round out Sunday


How was your weekend?!
Are you freezing your hineys off too??


XO


7 comments:

  1. your food posts had me drooling on my Insta feed! It was freezing here too, but I took to eating cookies to make me feel better haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I couldn't do the whole snowdays things maybe one or two but I would go CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such bad cabin fever. I need to go out and make sure my car will start for tomorrow. Ugh. 2 weeks til I come see youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Mama's Family!!!! I need to find that immediately! The fajitas look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love being all cozied up at home, but I'm sure you're experiencing cabin fever at this point.

    Try to keep warm! Sending some warmth your way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, do they know when it will be safe to go back to work/school? I'd be going crazy! Whatever you are cooking up in that skillet looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in STL - we're off again tomorrow! It will be our third snow day so anything after this means extending the school year or giving up previously scheduled days off. Needless to say I have had my fill of snow for now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)