Friday, January 3, 2014

I NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK. {ramble post}

So i have a mix of the post-holiday blues and the excitement of a new year.
that added in with the fact that i still have four days three days til school starts...i am all
BLAHHHH. 

 I am so ready to get back to a schedule and routine. dying here & I know when that alarm goes off at 5:45 on monday it will be pure hell.



anyways I am heading back up to school today, probably put on another coat and organize & organize. I am trying to get those resolutions  goals on track! D & I are hitting the gym tonight. Also I have all my meals planned for next week. I gotta stick to it & go grocery shopping this weekend.

Let's do this shiiiiit.

Has anyone taken down Christmas decorations? GAH I don't wanna. A combo and feeling lazy & not wanting to admit the holidays are over have caused snowmen and ornaments to still be hanging out in this house. So if you love to take down, organize and put away christmas decorations, holla atcha girl.

oh and possibly clean out my car while you are at it?
kthanks. 

Last night D & I went into my classroom and painted my built-in book shelves. I think it's gonna take some more coats, but looks so much better. D is such a great sport and always so helpful. Gah, love that boy!



I still need to read Divergent. I meant to read it over break, but totally forgot. Plus there is like a 6 week wait at the library. I guess I'm just gonna have to buy it & have my own copy. I am all about reading the book before seeing the movie. I guess it will depend on how much i like the book if I even see the movie, because I cannot stand the girl who is in it. She played in 'The secret life of the american teenager' aka the worst acting I have ever seen. It was literally ridic. /endrant.

anyways, has anyone read it? Liked it? Hated it?
thoughts?

okay this rambling has gotta stop.
i need to go back to work.



this hair-do, non-button pant wearing hot mess has gotta stop.


have a great weekend babes.

9 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE TO READ DIVERGENT. And I'm sad to hear about the crappy acting... could it have just been bad screenwriting? She's also the lead character in The Fault in our Stars movie (have you read this?) so she better be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D is such a nice manfriend, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took my Christmas stuff down on the 27th haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate not being in a routine. It makes me feel so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked Divergent but the second one wasn't as good and I haven't read the third one yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting back to work after having time off is so rough! Especially a 5 day work week-- yuck!

    xo Would love for you to join in for the Inspire Me 2014 Blog Challenge!
    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't taken down the Christmas decor yet and I'm not looking forward to it. I am still lighting the tree and all the lights inside until it does come down which unfortunately will probably be this weekend *tear*

    It's so blah and nekked after taking it all down :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm LOVED Divergent....LOVED the whole series! Seriously it is a good read! As for school....it feels good to be back in a routine! Our Gov. just cancelled school statewide on Monday though because it is supposed to be -50 outside! BRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know EXACTLY what you mean about routine! I'm dying to get back to it on Monday--but of course, I know I'll hate myself when the alarm goes off, too! haha

    I actually read the whole Divergent series this past week--lots of time in the car give you wayyyy too much time to read! haha. I loved the whole series...you've definitely got to read it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)