Friday, January 17, 2014

FRIDAY CONFESSIONS

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!


I have not worked a full week in i don't know how long!
PHEW it feels good to be almost done!

I am feeling a teensy it better but still rather sicky. I basically have a vitamin C drip going because I need to be pumped and ready to go for this weeeeekend!

Alrighty I am linking up with the gorgeous momma Leslie for Friday Confessions.

I CONFESS....

* I have not cleaned my apartment for Stephanie's visit yet. Ooooops. I will be a mad cleaning woman tonight after work!! (at least I did laundry)

*I am proud of myself because I went to Zumba on Wednesday night (only my second time going) and the girl i go with canceled 3 minutes before class started and i STILL WENT IN!! I felt pretty self conscious because I didn't know a lot of the moves, have no rhythm and had no one to joke about it with...but i still did it!

* i confess I cannot wait to have an adult beverage tonight. #wineme

*That a full week with my kiddos has been great but it need the break! (We officially do not have MLK day off anymore bc of all the snow...)

*That I now pee 978975973 times a day because of all the water I am consuming.

*I have figured out what I am making Dave for Valentine'ss Day..err should I say make. I cannot wait to share it.

* OH AND DUHHHH MY WHOLE WEEKEND BLATE WITH STEPHANIE.


follow along on instagram for all our shennanies this weekend!!

@sarah71389
happy friday babes.


3 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED!
    I don't care if your place is clean...I just want to seeeeee you! :)
    I can't wait to see what you are making D for V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I want to see what you're making D! I still have no clue what I'm going to do. It's coming way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)