Thursday, January 23, 2014

Big Pimpin'

Thursday :) Thank goodness you are here friend.
the day of two specials and the eve of friday.
love ya betch.


okay so one of the best (if not the best) thing about blogging is meeting other bloggers and making new friends. I have met a lot of great girls through blogging that I communicate with daily. I love networking and I wanted to share aka pimp out few girls that are posted on my sidebar that you might not know about I enjoy all their content and i think you will too, so go check them out.



Danae. She is so sweet and HILARIOUS!!! She loves vodka (maybe more) than I do. She has a doll of a new husband and is always very sassy.  She is very kind and really personable.She always responds to comments and i can tell she loves interacting with her readers. She is definitely a daily read.



Katie. She has guest posted a few times before so she might look familiar. She was one of my best friends in high school. She is now teaching 1st grade is Nevada living with her husband. She is sweet, down to earth and the the most beautiful writing style.



Amy. She has been one of my longest bloggy friends. She is mommy to a little stud named Cash. Her posts are filled with mommmy, DIY, and other fun things. Even thought i am not a wife or a mom I still connect with her and love reading her content.



Now those are just 3 ( i love all the gals on my sidebar) So glance over there and check 'em out!
Happy thursday!!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Umm y'all are just too sweet! This definitly made my day after the craptastic day I had yesterday.

      Delete
  2. Anyone who loves vodka is a friend of mine... hopping over to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)