Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2 house-wifey things 2 days in a row??

okay obvi I am not a housewife by any means.
Yesterday I shared a recipe, which i hardly EVER do.
and today i am showing you a DIY project I did.


hi, I need to go back to work.
*we are on yet ANOTHER snow day & it is going to snow more today.*
EFF EM EL.

anywhoos, since I am stuck inside, I thought let's be productive.
i mean, i didn't even put on a bra yesterday so it really wasn't that productive (TMI? nahhh)

I had started this a while back. Well Really I had painted a wooden letter and the was the extent Anyways, I really LOVE all the burlap wreaths floating around pinterest and I wanted my own.




BEFORE


DURING


AFTER


okay so basically I just took a foam wreath, wrapped/hot glued plain burlap all the way around. Then I took the pretty burlap (with cream satin, gorg!) and the looped & glued where I thought it looked nice. I wanted it to be a bit 3-D and obvi very rustic. Then I glued the wooden letter on (previously painted)

It took like 30 minutes max. Honestly what took the most was waiting for the glue to dry.

 

I got all the stuff at hobby lobby, and it was ALL on sale. Their stuff is on sale pretty much every other week!

What are some of your DIY recents?



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for watching this episode of the Real Housewives of Silly Incantations :)

    Best.show.ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty dang awesome. Love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks good! I may need to try my hands at one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cute! I saw a burlap wreath on pinterest but I haven't decided if I'm a wreath kinda gal yet.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)