Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Winter Bucket List

Um, how did it become December?
It was my birthday & July just a few days ago, right?


circa july 2013 when i spent my birthday on the river

anyways since it is December and feeling wintery around these parts is obvious I need to make winter bucket list. A) I love making lists and B)I love thinking of stuff I want to do/accomplish.

So here a few things I want to do during these crisp winter month--

1. Make snow angels

2. Buy more scarves, le duh.
3. Build a snowman
4. Drink Hot Coco

5. Wrap all my Christmas presents & not resort to bags (sorry, but there is just something about wrapped gifts)
6. Cook more Crock Pot Meals
7. Go Sledding
8. Drive around to see Christmas Lights
9. Make a gingerbread house- I've never made one

10. Complete a few more DIY projects


What are somethings on your winter bucket list?
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I really, really want to go see Christmas lights. I might take Walter! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! :) I might just have to make a bucket list of my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could make snow angels and build a snowman. That's just not realistic down in TX! I'd like to go see Christmas lights, definitely drink some hot cocoa, and this year I want some super Christmassy flannel pajama pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! That hot cocoa looks delicious! I'm going to go make myself some & turn on a movie. It's icky & rainy here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never made a gingerbread house either but they look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This list is fantastic. I love wrapping presents, but I always have at least one or two bags because somethings just don't look right wrapped :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those American Flag shirts!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)