It was my birthday & July just a few days ago, right?
circa july 2013 when i spent my birthday on the river
anyways since it is December and feeling wintery around these parts is obvious I need to make winter bucket list. A) I love making lists and B)I love thinking of stuff I want to do/accomplish.
So here a few things I want to do during these crisp winter month--
1. Make snow angels
2. Buy more scarves, le duh.
3. Build a snowman
4. Drink Hot Coco
5. Wrap all my Christmas presents & not resort to bags (sorry, but there is just something about wrapped gifts)
6. Cook more Crock Pot Meals
7. Go Sledding
8. Drive around to see Christmas Lights
9. Make a gingerbread house- I've never made one
10. Complete a few more DIY projects
What are somethings on your winter bucket list?