Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014, coming at ya!

Well the New Year is here!
Did you have a great NYE? I sure did :)


I spend most of the day yesterday recovering and laying on the couch.
insert prison break marathon.



So since it is the new year, it is ALL about resolution. I am going to have my kiddos write some resolutions & i thought I would too. I have seen a lot of resolution bashing...why? Everyone is all like 'why must you try to better yourself on this day and not all year round'

this is how i see it. It's a new year, a fresh start....oh and let me people do whatever they damn well please.

Anyways here a few things that I want to work on in 2014.

*Workout harder. Try new things to strengthen & tone
*Love my body & not be so self conscious.
*Be more organized at school. Don't procrastinate.
*Do more nice things for D, put him first more.
*Send snail mail to family & friends
*Do laundry more than just once a month.
*Add to my savings account
*Continue to meal plan & stay focused on healthier habits
* Focus on my happiness & not be jealous of what others are doing.
*Do more DIY & try out new recipes


What are your resolution or goals you want to focus on this year?!


5 comments:

  1. Happy back at school day? I don't know about you but I am completely dragging and I know my students are going to be full of so much energy! blah. I should have got that coffee this morning!

    Happy 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry once a month? Girl are you crazy?! lol... you must have a lot of clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goals! :) Here's to a WONDERFUL 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do laundry once a week otherwise I would have no clothes. How do you manage only once a month!!!! haha.
    I love your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEFINITELY need to add more to the savings! Yikes! At least it's an extremely short week haha Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)