Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Happenings

Is it already Monday?!

FINALLY  BACK AT SCHOOL!!
 I sure hope my kiddos are good today & not wild..... Haha right!
I only  have 5 days til a two-week christmas break...we can make it third graders, we can make it!

My weekend was a mix of quiet napping & productivity! Just how I like it!
{one}. OOTN. One of my friends who I used to work with graduated & I went to a celebratory dinner on Friday.  Loveee sparkles 
{two}. Barnes & noble shopping 
{three}. Got tons of grocery shopping done. I have all my meals etc planned out for this week and I am feeling motivated!
{four}. Snuggled up with Dave's mom's dog while reading the comics on Sunday.
{five}. D & I out at our fave karaoke bar Saturday night. {I think i stole his hat...}

There ya have it. Nothing too crazy & wild :) How was your weekend?
Happy Monday!
XO

5 comments:

  1. I love Barnes and Noble. And puppy snuggles! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that awesome sparkly top?! I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for teachers and long breaks! I am so excited! I think it is the ONLY thing getting me through this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome for meal planning during this hectic time of year! Here's hoping this week goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)