Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the last day





of 2013 is already here. I cannot get over what a year it has been.

The start of this year was hard. I was broken, sad, depressed and did not have a great attitude about the future. I was so devastated over my break up that i literally thought I would never make it.

BUT then 2013 said, get the eff up girlfriend! The best is yet to come!! I met the most amazing man I could have ever asked for, started my dream job and everything else started to fall into place. This has to be the best year yet. I have grown so much this year and realized even more than ever that, 'life goes on'

tomorrow could be the best day ever, you just have to get to it.

HERE'S TO 2014, MAY YOU TRY YOUR HARDEST TO TOP 2013!!!


have a great NYE! Be safe, get a DD if you need it!
XOXO

PS you can find me here today!


6 comments:

  1. I love that you had an amazing 2013... cheers to an even more fabulous 2014 gurlie! <3

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! So glad that I found your blog this year and am excited to keep reading in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you!!! So glad we met! I can't wait to come hang in Springfield this year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy with how {2013} ended up for you! I'm so glad that you found D & have him in your life! Here's to a wonderful 2014! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that the year ended so much better than it started for you!! Here's to a wonderful and happy 2014 for you and D! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)