Monday, December 30, 2013

The Christmas Hangover

Oh hey there.
I'm alive. I took a small holiday hiatus when D & I were in STL! But I'm back! I'm upat school to work & organize! I still have a week of vacay! Eeek! As much as I am loving the break I will be happy to get back to a routine and see my kiddos.

Okay onto the holiday shenans----


{1} D & I at his patents on Christmas Eve 
{2} on our way to STL :)))
{3} Sissy & I on Christmas Day
{4} one of the gifts D got me :) #michaelkors
{1} Cousin time :)
{2} Emily opening presents
{3} the little ones opening gifts
{4} more little cousin time!
{1} getting Christmas night started
{2} Christmas dinner aka my moms made from scratch lasagna
{3} OOTD from Fridays shopping 
{4} family game night :) budlight&taboo
On Saturday we went to the Saint Louis Art Museum.  I saw a painting that looked like Simon Helberg (aka Howard from Big Bang theory) and so I tweeted him to him and then he tweeted me back!!!! Ahhh!!


OKAY now that you are all caught up, how was your holidays?!
Happy Monday!



4 comments:

  1. I'm still jelly of your watch!! :) I'm glad you had such a great Christmas and that you were able to celebrate with D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Christmas! LOVE that watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your MK watch!!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)