Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Letters

& it is friday!!


at 3:10 my two week vacay begins!! WAHOOOO :) I am so ready!
I am not sure what the weekend has in store for us but I am praying its relaxing...oh ps we are suppose to get a crazy amount of snow..AGAIN.

I can't take anymore snow.

alrighty since it's friday, onto the friday letters.

Dear kiddos, I am gonna miss ya over break. Even though you made my crazy all week I will miss your sweet faces1 I hope you enjoy your break and stay nice and cozy :)

Dear classroom, I will not be back in you for at least a week (til i come back up to work and re-arrange)

Dear snow, stay the eff away from you craycray hooker.

Dear healthy diet, We have done SO well this week! I am afraid for what might happen next week when I am home & my mom's cookies and treats are in arms reach...yikes.

Dear Zumba, I LOVED trying you out on Wednesday! I cannot wait to go back after break!! #zumbawednesdays

Dear Christmas, uhhh how are you 5 days away!!!??? I haven't even finished shopping!!


Happy Friday Loves!
XOXO



4 comments:

  1. If you have time over break while you are in STL we should meet up for lunch or something. I'm off work the 26-29th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I'm not the only one who hasn't finished shopping yet...I'm braving the mall this afternoon and hoping its as quick & painless as possible. However my dad and brother are almost impossible to shop for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'm happy simply because of the lovely GIF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba is the BEST I absolutely love it! So jealous of your long vacay!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)