Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DIY MADNESS

Welp, it's wednesday & I am still not back at school.
I think we should have been back in school...BUT since it is a rural district, they are being safer than sorry.
I am heading up there today though to work on a few things and re arrange my lessons since we will have been out pretty much a week if we go back tomorrow!

Alrighty well keeping up with the Christmas spirit I am linking up again for 12 days of blogging. Today is all about DIY. Now I haven't done really any DIY projects BUT i am a wannabe DIY goddess so anyways I found a few that I think are easy yet so cute for the holidays.


{one}
this is actually a 2-for-1 type of deal. The first, trace a photo (reindeer is very holiday) , then coat in glue and cover in glitter. I would probably spray a clear top coat over glitter so it stays in tact. The second in the mason jar with the little trees inside (i'd check the dollar store)





{two}
this is the perfect give away gift for co-workers, neighbors etc. Take a plain, clear, glass ornament and fill with hot coco ingredients. The mix, marshmallows, & crushed up candy cane. Add a ribbon and BOOM, a perfectly cute gift. Not to mention super easy on the wallet.

{three}
 Lastly, going along with my snowmen theme in my apartment, i found this little guy. Spray painted cans (veggie, coffee) all glued together. Add a few details and you have a handsome little snowman for put on shelf or table


Have you been doing any DIY holiday projects??

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I love #1. Ok, I love all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cocoa ornament is such a good idea and I love the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing the cutest DIY glitter projects, it's time for me to make a huge mess and try one out. And those little trees in the jars.... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter reindeer! I think I might just try that one out myself! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made that glitter reindeer. It's super easy!

    Love that snowman! I will have to put that on my list for next year.

    So, with being off almost a week, how will that affect your end of the year? Will you have to be going longer then? Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOVE #1! I love all things sparkly so I need to make that glitter picture asap!
    I haven't even made one DIY holiday craft. I want to make one of those little ornaments with my baby's hand impression on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowman and the canvas! These will definitely be added to my DIY List.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)