Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 days of Blogging {Favorite Ornament}

Good Morning Dolls :)

I am fully immersed in the Christmas spirit. So when I came across this link up I had to join!!

Today's theme is 'favorite ornament/decoration'


{one}



This is actually 1 of 4 in a set. Most of my Christmas decorations are snowmen and my mom has helped stock me up on cute ornaments over the past few years. I love these guys because they are all in different poses. They all look like they are sliding. This is my favorite of the four & of course its special because my mom gave it to me.


{two}
 

This is probably my favorite Christmas decoration over all. It is a music box of sorts. The angel has magnet in her and when you wind it the music starts and another magnet inside the 'rink' moves & it looks like she is skating. I received this from my grandmother when I was very young. I love this decoration and I cannot wait to share with my kids when they come along.


What is your favorite ornament/decoration?
GO link up! There are different themes each day!






 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Love that music box, and I love even more that you have it stacked on HP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sliding snowmen! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music box is fabulous, what a beautiful classic touch. The only thing we have that plays music are those squeeze the arm animals that shout music at you. Don't get me wrong they are fun, the first 150 times, but not nearly as beautifully classic as your music box. Thank you so much for sharing. I too had to join think link up, I love sharing in everyones holiday fun.

    Keep it Sassy & Classy,
    B
    http://msultimatesophistication.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was growing up, Santa gave us each one ornament each year that was part of a collection. I have over 15 adorable little bear ornaments that I cherish! - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I love your snowmen stuff! super cute :). my mom used to give us an ornament each year. I still have all of mine and now I get walter one each year. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just have to say I have so much love for your musical box of sorts being propped up on the greatest books ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah! i have a similar music box of sorts! mine is a skating teddy bear. i adore him so much.

    (p.s. hi, it's erin, the other half of the linkup, so happy you joined in!)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)