Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Shenans {Bachelorette Party}

Good Morning Friends!!

This weekend (like all of them) flew by at warp speed! It was such a great weekend. MOST of it was spent on the couch but Saturday night it was all about the Bachelorette.

Now, Jen is the one who set up D & I. Her fiance happens to be D's best friend & they are getting married soon! Anyways Saturday was her bachelorette party...let's say there was a lot of dancing, drinking, & shenanigans.

I will let the pictures do the talking--






The bachelorette & me

Switched to flip flops


Happy Monday!
Linking up with miss shenannies herself!

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures?
    I'm glad you had a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so dang gorgeous!!! This looks like a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. No pictures girl! But bachelorette parties are always fun, I hope you had a great time! Yay Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look amazing in that dress girl! Love it.

      Delete
  3. I couldn't see the pics earlier, but they're here now :)

    Bachelorette parties always = mayhem fun! You girls looked awesome, and switching to flip flops is a necessary evil on nights out. My poor feet can only take so much torture!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)