Thursday, November 14, 2013

Wedding Recap

Happy Thursday! Is it ALREADY almost the weekend??

These four day work weeks are pretty fab. I only have one more full week & then  WHOLE WEEK OFF FOR GOBBLE DAY!! EEEEK :)

Anyways I thought I would give you the wedding recap. It was beautiful. If I ever get married, I am stealing all her ideas HAHA :) The wedding & reception were all in the same room which made it pretty easy peasy. We say at the tables for the ceremony. I ended up able to move to the head table and sit with the best man ...aka my cutsie boyfriend!


here are a few pictures
waiting on the bride!
Bride with her father!

exchanging of the rings
'you may now kiss the bride!'
The Best Man & I!
:) What a cutie!
First Dance! how gorgeous is the back of her dress??
so in love :)
oh ya know...just being pretty! #ohwait


She was a gorgeous bride & the decorations/venue and everything else was beautiful! I am so glad I got to share in their day!
Happy Thursday!


 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

5 comments:

  1. you and your hunny are adorable together :) love it! wedding looks gorgeous! love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their colors! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and D are too cute together! Glad y'all had fun. :) So happy we're at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those doors at the alter! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are too cute! Beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)