Friday, November 8, 2013

That time I threw up at school and Sweater Weather

Good Morning!


So true story: I threw up at school yesterday.
yep, totally embarrassing. I had a pounding headache & queasy tummy and next think i know...BLEHHAHDJH

puke.

I feel a bit better today, extreme heartburn.
Thank god it's Friday.

BUT since it's Friday I am linking up for Friday Fancies!
The theme is sweater weather & you know that this girlfran loves animal print!




Sweater Weather-FF

Thoughts?


have a good friday, and here is to this girl feeling better!
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

8 comments:

  1. awww bless your heart! I hope you feel much better! I have a sweater almost exactly like that, got it from Old Navy maybe a year ago? Love sweater weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yick... I'm so glad you're feeling better. I hope you were able to get to a bathroom and didn't blow up in front of the kiddos ;-)

    LOVE your outift, super cute! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! I hope you are doing well today! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better chica. That might be one of my worst fears....to be sick while I am teaching! :( I hope it was just a little quesy-ness and nothing to extreme!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love the butter polishes!!

    hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES for sweater weather! I am so sorry you got sick at school, hope you get to feeling better over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that outfit. I haven't been a sweater girl before but I think that needs to change this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Hope you are feeling better! Get some rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)