Monday, November 4, 2013

Dream Home

Good Morning Friends!

Fall is definitely in the air and I am loving these cool mornings. However, knowing that soon, I will have to start scraping my windshield does NOT make me happy. BUT I will focus on loving the fall days we have now.

So as I browsing pinterest when I got home from work yesterday, I am still looking for ways to decorate my  new place (BTW THE APT TOUR will continue this week--Living room!). I still have a few places that i want to find a little something for (aka behind my couch etc).  BUT anywhoos back to the perusing I was doing with pinterest, I found a few pictures that I just die over.  It is going to be a while before I have my own house, but i have my dream home already picked out in my head!

here are a few samples of what i would LOVE to have-

Huge stone tub, I mean duh!
Classy bunk beds for kids
Walk-in pantry... I die!
Cozy reading nook!
 I love this idea for a bedroom
Stacked wrap around porches!? Seriously, Ah-mazing!
Outside hammock area
 Kitchen window, to outside bar area!


What does your dream house look like?

**all ideas found on my pinterest boards**
 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I love that pantry and I want a reading nook FOR SURE! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is when I say to myself "Why can't I be rich?" lol I want my dream home to be like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that kitchen window to the outdoor bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That walk-in pantry is AMAZING...and the reading nook...if I had one of those I'm not sure if I would ever leave the house. I have that outdoor window bar pinned to my 'dream house' Pinterest board, I think it's such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've sure got great taste!! :) I would love the huge tub and the wraparound porches, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)