We all probably think about them (then again, this could ALL be me and no one will agree with me).
1. When big bloggers only respond to other big bloggers. It's annoying. There are a select few bloggers that i have in mind that i used to ADORE and would comment, tweet do the whole shebang because I liked their content, whether it was funny or spoke to my heart. I get it, when you are big blogger and you cannot respond to all comments/tweets. I get it. HOWEVER, when you NEVER respond to anyone other than a so-called 'big blogger', its rude. #meangirls
2. We all get annoyed with the bloggers who seem to have it all together and they paint a perfect picture of their life. HOWEVER, what annoys me even more are the ones who try TOO hard to act like they are super normal. Stop trying so hard. We know you aren't THAT humble.
3. Giveaways that have 89748374893 entries that are mandatory. obnoxious.
4. ALL the photos that are on a post were all over instagram and twitter (I am guilty of this...Shame on me)
5. When someone get's a fabulous new design, & it looks like what you would love to have. Duh, totally jealous....and mostly just annoyed with myself. #iwantanewdesignforthenewyear
6. When someone blogs the exact same thing over and over... 'things people say to 20 year olds' 'things you will see in your 20s' 'things to miss from college' 'you know you aren't in college anymore when'....new material please? (I do not mean those who have strictly a fitness/fashion/etc blog...just those that used to post a lot and come up with dumb things just to have a post)
7.When guest posts are more common than actual posts.
8. Same with giveaways.
am I the only one who feels like this??
or am i just being a bitchy?
Happy thursday ladies!