Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Little Things

Good Morning Dolls!

i only have three more days of my week and then a long weekend...i cannot wait for the all activities :)

Last night was the first night of conferences! I ended up staying until six (aka three hours after school got out) and I am scheduled til about 7:45 tonight..(aka being at school for OVER  12 hours.) did I mention i DONT get overtime...BLAHHHH...so not looking forward to it, but I gotta do what i gotta do. #teacherprobs I knoooow stop complaining!



So anywhoos today I am bringing you a list of the little things. I am always inspired by Katie, who actually named her blog the The Little Things in Life. Every time I see her pop up on my dashboard it makes me wanna write this post.



So here we go--

{1} The Laundry Aisle. I love love love clean scents & walking down that aisle is just so relaxing & calming..yes I have issues.

{2} Turning to a radio station &  your favorite song is JUST starting.

{3} Finding money. Anywhere.

{4} Snail Mail that is NOT bills

{5} Waking up to sweet text messages (insert stupid girl-ness)

{6} Someone ELSE cooking for you.

{7} A first date going really well.

{8} Finding that perfect dress that fits amazingly



Enjoy the little things. I know I never stop and just realize how these little things can influence my mood, especially when the 'crap' of life starts coming up. Just breathe and enjoy those little things!

 photo sarahsignature_zpsf4117207.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Snail mail is AWESOME as long as it's not bills! :) I love clean scents too. Anytime I get any type of air freshner it's clean laundry scent! haha

    Good luck with your parent conferences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding money. I can't wait to bust out my winter coats because drunk me always leaves money in the pockets from the previous winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walking down the laundry aisle too :)

    My luck is my favorite song is ending just as I find it or it's starting as I'm getting out of the car :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh the little things! they really are very important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this post. Sweet morning texts are always a great way to start the day. One of my "little things" I always try to do when I'm at the beach (especially if I'm in Cancun or somewhere foreign) is close my eyes and focus on the sound of the waves and the smell of the air. It's nice to revert to those memories when the vacations are over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I agree with all of them, but 2, 3, & 4 are probably on top!
    I really is the little things in life.♥
    Hope time goes by fairly quick for you & 7:45 comes fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually ignore that, l'm a day behind on reading. lol Ooopsie! :p

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your sweet comments, they truly make my day. I do my very best to respond to everyone who leaves a comment!

have a wonderful day :)